New Pianobook Instrument Based on a Classic Analog Synthethizer

Been spending the past month working on a pretty large Pianobook library that will hopefully provide musicians in this community with access to some typically exclusive sounds! To get the thing to the scale it needs to be and to be able to really capture the ghost of the gear and spaces I’m working with, I have to process a ton of sound and it’s taken me a month to just be able to get the raw samples into the box before being able to actually build the instrument. My goal is to create something that’s incredibly beautiful and unique but also extremely useful. I can’t wait to share it with you all. In the meantime, try out the incredibly cool Buchla Music Easel we have here in Olympia, WA, USA here: https://www.pianobook.co.uk/library/evergreen-easel

Stay tuned!
Kady

1 Like

Hi Kady,

I’ve just finished listening to you trailer. I really like the harsh rough out of tune sound. Thank you very much for sharing. I’ve got some idea’s in mind that I want to try out. Will keep you / community, posted if the idea’s pan out through soundcloud :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, kudos to you, @skyscapeparadise, that looks like an infinite amount of work!

1 Like

Moog voyager library? I’m not hoping that’s what it is but I’m hoping that’s what it is

1 Like

it’s almost ready…

2 Likes

yoooooo

1 Like