New Skin for Photosynthesis

Photosynthesis is a Kontact Instrument Engine created by Jeremiah Pena.

Main%20Engine

It features:

3 layers and each layer can have up to 4 round robins.

There are four engines to make this instrument a comprehensive synth/sampler:

• Main
  • Effects (5 x Insert and 4 x Sends)
  • Rhythm (Source and Filters with Sequencers)
  • Output

Each Control and Enable Switch can be MIDI learned and I use my Studiologic Sledge to control most of the Main Engine controls bringing the instrument to my hands instead of a mouse.

Each time a control is moved its current value is displayed in the centre of the green LCD screen.

It is free to use but due to the work Jeremiah must have put in to make this instrument template I would recommend a donation to be made at https://www.exoticstates.com/photosynthesis/engine if you find this valuable at a future date.

I loved the concept to mangle our Pianobook samples even more with Photosynthesis but wanted to change the skin to put my own identity on instruments I create using it.

My skin is based on the colours of an aluminium aircraft that I built several years ago (Black/Silver/Red), one of my first synths (Moog Rogue), my current MIDI controller NI Komplete Kontrol S61 and solo/mute buttons from my DAW (Cubase). It was a lot of work but I really like it.

My Season3 (S3) skin is a gift to the Pianobook community for all the amazing samples you are donating and will be available soon in my Melodica Pad when I upload it this week.

A Photosynthesis walk through by Jeremiah is here

Regards Bob

www.season3.co.uk

1 Like