Organ Donation (No, really)

Last year I recorded a 1930s era Pipe Organ with the original intensions of releasing as a paid for product. However, a year on, and now about to start a MMus course at Goldsmiths- I don’t have the time or energy to edit all the files by myself.

It’s a deep sampled organ, with 3 stereo pairs (close, ambient, room), so there’s around 4000 samples to individually trim, edit, and noise reduce. So I thought it would be a great project to offer up to the Pianobook community, and to see if anyone wanted to get involved.

I’ll need about 5-10 Audio Editors to bounce out the audio from 10 Logic Pro X files- the more the merrier (and quicker to produce). All the samples will need to be noise reduced. There is already an engineer on board for noise reduction, but again, if there are more people who can assist- it easies the workflow and quickens the project release time. I will then create the Kontakt Library, and if anyone wants to put additional sample library packs together for other software, that would be great too!

If you want to be involved- let me know below!

I’m up to both bounce audio out of Logic, as well as doing NR.

I’d also be interested!

I am very busy but I would like to help, you are making great libraries :grinning: and I would be happy to be involved in any way you need.
Also, I usually use Brusfri for noise cancelling, is it OK or I have to use RX?

Thanks all, could do with a couple more people on board for Audio Exporting if there is anyone else interested on the forum